- Global trend plays- Best positioned to take advantage of Eastern population growth and requirement of higher yielding crop output in emerging market countries.
- Current value not reflecting multi decade revenue stream potential.
- An attractive high risk proposition with considerable upside potential and personally favoured in the developing potash space.
Catalysts of near term price movement
- Appointment and financial planning from Endeavour Mining- specialists in Mining project funding.
- Release of DFS (Q3 2015).
- Application of Mining Licence (Q4 2015).
Danakali Limited (ASX:DNK), is a small natural mineral mining company that has created a 50/50 joint venture with the Eritrean National Mining Company (ENAMCO), currently prospecting a vast 400Km2 Potash site in South East Eritrea. Given the potential to create a mine lasting several centuries this company seems to have been, so far over-looked by the majority of investors.
Danakali (founded in 2003) has up until the last few…
View original post 554 more words